The AGC Health Insurance Plan
The Associated General Contractors of Oklahoma (AGC Building Chapter) and the Association of Oklahoma General Contractors (AGC Highway Chapter) have formed an alliance to bring a new benefit to the commercial construction industry in Oklahoma…a comprehensive, fully insured group health insurance plan. By virtue of their combined size, they have been able to secure rates that in many cases are well below traditional street rates. The AGC has created a unique set of benefit plans and pricing options available to qualified members of the AGC. These benefits and rates are not available in the general marketplace, as the AGC has negotiated these unique benefits and rates on its member’s behalf.
What makes the AGC Health Insurance Plan unique?
- Each participating employer has the option to choose one of two triple option packages that are offered from Coventry Health and Life Insurance Company (Package A or Package B).
- Employees will pick from one of three benefit plans offered.
- All benefit plans will allow employees to view claim activity on-line, order ID cards on-line, and much more.
- All benefit plans will allow employers to administer the health plan on-line, add and delete employees on-line, order benefit books on-line, order ID cards on-line, and much more.
- All benefit plans include Coventry’s Wellness Programs, i.e., MyEphit, Know your Numbers, Members Choice, for all covered employees and family members.
- All benefit plans include unique coverage for dependents through age 24 with no student verification.
Schedule of Benefits
A complete Schedule of Benefits and details about the AGC benefit plans, underwritten by Coventry Health and Life Insurance Company, is available to qualified members of the AGC. To receive a Schedule of Benefits, contact Willis.
Who is eligible to apply?
This plan is available to qualified members of either the Associated General Contractors of Oklahoma (AGC Building Chapter) or the Association of Oklahoma General Contractors (AGC Highway Chapter). These programs are not available to contractors or employers who are not members of one of the two affiliating AGC chapters. Approval and admission to the plan is subject to the approval of the AGC’s Voluntary Employee Benefit Alliance (VEBA) Board of Directors.
I want a quote for the AGC Health Insurance Plan, who do I contact?
The Associations have partnered with Willis HRH and Coventry Health and Life Insurance Company to bring this cost saving health plan to the construction industry.
Willis and Coventry Health and Life Insurance Company.
One Leadership Square
211 North Robinson, Suite 1100 North
Oklahoma City, OK 73102-7105
Direct Phone (405) 552-4847
Willis Phone (405) 232-0651
Willis Toll Free Phone 1-800-375-0650
Willis Fax (405) 552-4447
How to apply for a quote.
To apply for a quote, provide the following information to Willis (by fax or email).
- Name, address, zip code, phone #, and fax # of the business
- Name, phone #, and e-mail address of the person responsible for the business’ health insurance benefits
- A census of employees and dependents to be covered under the health insurance plan, (including employee last name, gender, date of birth, covering a spouse? how many children to be covered?)
- Indicate any known on-going medical conditions for each employee or dependent that is to be covered.
- A copy of the current health insurance carrier schedule of benefits (deductible, co-insurance, out-of-pocket, co-pays for physicians, pharmacy benefit). You can make a copy of the benefit pages in the current certificate of insurance that you have.
- A copy of your most recent premium billing statement from your current health insurance carrier.
What will happen after you request a quote?
Willis will obtain an AGC health insurance proposal from Coventry Health and Life Insurance Company and relay the information to you. Willis will work with each employer who is interested in applying for health insurance benefits through the AGC benefit plan.