AGC of Oklahoma
Building the Professional Construction Community of Excellence
The AGC of Oklahoma is a statewide, full service, non-profit organization for construction professionals. The AGC actively represents all types and disciplines of contractors and related affiliates including…. general contractors, subcontractors, specialty contractors, suppliers, service providers, education affiliates, and other industry related professional organizations. AGC members have been building Oklahoma since 1939.
- Promotes relationships between private owners and public bodies, architects, engineers, and all facets of government
- Combats unsatisfactory conditions in the marketplace
- Provides educational opportunities in safety and education
- Encourages sound business practices that raise the professional level of the industry
- Disseminates information and promotes the interests of the industry and its membership
- Promotes the use of skill, integrity, responsibility, & quality as the banner for business operations
Combined with the AGC of America, the AGC of Oklahoma provides answers to construction questions and unlimited tools for professional growth. AGC member contractors are recognized as the leaders of construction performing over 80% of all commercial and industrial construction work in the state.
Interested in Membership?